Monday, November 27, 2006

...and a good time was had by all!

Don't you love Thanksgiving! It's a great time to get together with family that you haven't seen for way too long and just eat and eat and then eat some more. Well, we did just that on Thursday. We were at Grandma Herring's for lunch and then headed to Grandma and Grandpa Young's for supper. There weren't near as many cousins at Grandma Herring's this year - but we still managed to get in our game tradition. We played "Facts in Five" (the Englund version) and also "Pass the Cup" - both great fun! It was great to have Seth and Natalie at Grandma Herring's. We are normally on "off" years with them - so we miss them at both Thanksgiving and Christmas. They switched this year because of a new niece that's on the way out in Missouri. Hopefully they will stay with this pattern so we can see them more often. :-)


Learning the rules here for Pass the Cup. Singing and moving your hands with a cup in them is challenging believe it or not. Then - we added a second cup! Ooohhh - two cups at once.


We laughed until our sides hurt!


For some odd reason - Grandma Herring kept ending up with all the cups in front of her! She was so funny!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Hi Brenda! Thanks for visiting my blog. =) I like all the pictures on your website. Santa better bring me that digital camera for Christmas so I can start adding more to mine!

Erika said...

Looks like you all had fun!!!

Bryan and Marsha said...

I am enjoying your pictures! You made me want to try a blog myself!

Dixie said...

Hi Brenda! I've been really enjoying your blog. You are doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

Brenda, Grandma Herring and I just found your blog...now we'll be checking up on you!!!