Monday, November 19, 2007
Here's a few pictures I took recently of Jeremy. He was so easy going and great to work with!
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Friday, November 09, 2007
The good news… I only have 6 weeks left. Not just for this class, but for my entire masters program! I can hardly wait – especially after nights like this.
I’ve already made a list of things I want to do when I’m finished with school. Here’s a few on my list…
- Read a book – strictly for pleasure without having to memorize definitions, learn theories, or take notes.
- Just sit on the front porch swing and look around outside – even in the cold and even if it’s snowing, I want to just sit for a while and take in what the outdoors looks like.
- Shop – I can’t remember the last time I’ve gone to a store simply to look around. I’m not a huge fan of “just looking,” but Aaron likes to do this, so I have learned to enjoy it.
- Take pictures like crazy – I’ve really had to limit my photography stuff because of time. I can’t wait to finish some things I’ve wanted to do for a long time (like my very own website) and start experimenting with more photography styles and software packages.
- Sleep – I’m very ready to go to bed at a decent hour, not have to come home on my lunch hour to study or put on a load of laundry, fold clothes, etc.
Hooray, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter!
Monday, November 05, 2007
Saturday, November 03, 2007
I was organizing some of my photo albums tonight and ran across some old pictures of Kendall. So, in honor of his birthday, here's to old times!