Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kendall!

Happy Birthday to my brother, Kendall!
I'm sure you will enjoy being 25 - no more extra fees for rental cars!! Whoo hoo! :-)

I was organizing some of my photo albums tonight and ran across some old pictures of Kendall. So, in honor of his birthday, here's to old times!

Kendall has had police work in his blood for years. This was one of the many times he made me be the criminal so he could practice.

Kendall and his friend, Billy, (I think that was his name) - all decked out to fight off our enemies.


Kendall taught Max (bless his memory) to find food in his pockets. He showed us this trick one time when we came home from college. It was the funniest thing!

A squirrel catch = a squirrel snack.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I just LOVED seeing those pictures. WONDERFUL memories!!!! Mark said, "I remember that(the pics), just like it was yesterday. Kendall got old fast".

The squirrel snack...hhmmm, yeah, I do remember his insisting that mama cook them. I think we all tried it too.

Happy Birthday, Kendall!!!

Les said...

Not into squirrel!
I loved your wedding pics! You do such a beautiful job and Aaron has been trained well. I'm sure some of those ladies in green were ready for naps, especially in their conditions!

Kendall and Leanna said...

I loved these pictures (not sure Kendall will though) :) I'll have to find out more about poor Max. The squirrels- one thing I will NEVER taste again. :)

Nancy said...

Hilarious pics! It was worth the trip over from Leanna'S blog! LOL! Thanks for advertising them there...haha