Monday, October 29, 2007

A happy wedding day. . .

Congrats to my sister, Dana Englund, and my new brother-in-law, Philip Vernon who were married on Saturday, October 27.
The wedding was simply beautiful.


Candlelighters, Jeff and Kendall.

Thanks to Aaron, who took these cool pictures from the balcony during the ceremony. I think I trained him pretty well. :-)



Flower girls (aka princesses for the day) were Kelsey Burley, Kaley Englund, and Khara Burley. They loved their "crowns."

Ladies in green: me, Jana, Vicki, Leanna

A signature mat displayed at the reception was my wedding gift to Dana & Phil. It was really neat to see all the signatures from the smallest child on up.

Children are allowed to do what adults only wish they could do. :-)

Headed off to the Cayman Islands!

12 comments:

Jana said...

Very, Very Good!!! Aaron did a great job on those from the balcony!

Anonymous said...

Now Now Now... You can't speak about your husband that way.. He isn't a dog.."trained him well indeed!!" Seriously he did a nice job and I wish I could have been there and seen everyone. Mark Just gave me this url so now I can keep up with the Happenings.

Danny

Tamra said...

What a neat gift idea! I'm so happy for Dana and Phil.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Her wedding was very pretty and she looks happy! - Leah Randall

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

The Cayman Islands must be a wonderful place to honeymoon!!!!

Kendall and Leanna said...

Great job to you and Aaron on these pictures. It was a very beautiful wedding.

Brenda said...

Hey Danny! Wish you could have been there too. Thanks for commenting!

Queen of the Castle said...

Hey Brenda!!! I found your blog through Erika's...How are you??? The wedding pictures are so pretty! I saw Ashley (Eric's wife) :-) the other night & she said that it was a beautiful wedding! Hope all is going well for you in Cincy! Take care!

Maggie said...

Beautiful wedding! Congrats to your sister!!!

The Dickinsons said...

Congrats to Dana and her man. Her wedding was very pretty, and Aaron did take good pics. I'm happy for the new couple!

That was a neat fun gift you gave them too.

Love, Heather =)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. The one's from the balcony are especially cool. (Go Aaron!) It was a very nice wedding - although a bit fuzzy in my memory. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,
Dana directed me to your blog so that I could see some of your wedding photos. You all did a fantastic job! Thank you all for making this such a special day for my her.