Friday, October 19, 2007

October is Family Portrait Month

Did you know October is Family Portrait Month? I know they nearly have a holiday for everything now and some of it is getting to be quite much. However, I think Family Portrait Month is great! If you haven't had a family picture taken recently, you really should get one done! I always tell Aaron that when we're 80, he'll be so glad we had pictures taken when we were young. :-)

Here are a few family pictures I've taken within the last month.



3 comments:

Becky said...

Brenda, You do an excellent job. Enjoy looking at all the pictures that you have taken and posted on your blog. I enjoy taking pictures, but I am not the professional.

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

I have been meaning to ask about your photo taking - I have several questions. When you get a chance would you mind emailing me?
aelizaash@yahoo.com
thanks- Ashley
ps hope Aaron has a quick recovery

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey, it's great to see the Fish families...they are wonderful friends!