Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Short Leave of Absence

Tomorrow I will be leaving the country! Yes, it's true. I am leading a group of GBS students on a mission trip to Durban, South Africa. So, I will be leaving blogland for 10 days, but I promise lots of pictures (of course) upon my return. There will be 7 of us total. Pray for our team, and pray for Aaron as he is not going (bummer!).

Since tonight was my "last supper" in the states, Aaron picked up food from my favorite place - Taco Bell! Their food is great, but I also love the funny sayings on the sauce packets - they're hysterical. I'll admit - I read all of them before I eat my food! Here's two of my favorites from tonight. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Brenda,
Hope you have a great trip! You'll be missed in the church band!! =)

Dixie said...

Brenda, I hope you have a great time. I don't think I have ever really payed attention to the fact that there are sayings on the Taco Bell sauce packets. Guess I need to pay more attention to those little things in life.

Anonymous said...

Taco Bell Rules! Have a safe trip. Maybe I will challenge Aaron to a game of cornhole while you are away.

Lil Joe... said...

safe travels dear office buddy!

p.s. i read all my sauce packets too...

Myranda said...

Be careful - can't wait to see the pics!!!

Unknown said...

Classic Brenda, I love it! Reminds me of lemons...