Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend in MO

We had a great time in Missouri over Easter weekend! We really enjoyed being at home and seeing everyone.

It did take us 3 1/2 hours longer than usual to get to MO. We were stuck in a traffic jam in St. Louis due to flooding. Grr - we were aggravated, but not a thing in the world we could do but sit and wait.

We went to the town Easter Egg hunt on Saturday morning. I was assigned to go with Kelsey since Kaden and Khara were also in different age brackets.

All 3 of them really raked in the candy! They loved it (and I did too)!

And then the fun part - dying eggs!
"Patiently" waiting for the colors to be mixed.


Happy Easter!
(I took individual pictures of Karson. I'll post those later, or they will be on Jana's blog.)


I looked behind my shoulder on Sunday night during church and saw this - Kaden holding Karson. It was so cute, I had to snap a picture (without flash of course).

5 comments:

Jana said...

Hey, nice post!! Enjoyed the pics. Looks like I am really into the service in that last pic. :-)

So glad ya'll got to come out!!

Nancy said...

I really enjoyed seeing all your pictures. The "Burley Bunch" kids are a good lookin' bunch! I LOVE the picture of Kaden and Karson...so sweet.

Kendall and Leanna said...

Enjoyed the post. Glad you all had a great trip. :)

Martha C said...

So cute! I had to laugh at Jana. . .Is she texting? :-)

sarahmfry said...

I thought the same thing - you caught her in the act! Or maybe she just captured a flash-free picture of the 2 kids on her phone. Either way, at least she wasn't picking her nose.