Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Catching Up . . .

This is a hodge podge of recent pictures that I haven't taken time to post.

The Saturday before IHC, Aaron and I along with Mark and Kristin sang at Auburn Bible Methodist Church for a revival service. Afterward we ate at Skyline with Jeremy & Lisa Robison and Angie Burton. I love Skyline and have eaten their many times, but, this was the first time I ever knew they had ice cream cones!! These are actually mini cones. They are so tiny but cute and the perfect size to complement a 3-way. Really - I think they are for the kids, but they sold them to us for 50 cents each. :-)

I really enjoyed IHC this year - especially since my 2 sisters were there!

This is what you would call 3 kids in a packed van!

The cousins always enjoy playing dress up. We had hardly been at Jeff's house for an hour when they came downstairs looking like this.

Drew meeting his new cousin, Karson, for the first time. They already look like buds to me!

The awesome flowers from my boss on Administrative Professionals Day!

It was the perfect weather for the GBS picnic last Thursday!

Mark Cravens was the favorite pitcher!

Aaron loves playing with Jake (Ron and Jennee's dog). I thought it was so funny to see Jake drinking out of a water bottle.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Enjoyed these pictures. Just curios...does GBS have childrens church in the evenings? THanks.

Maggie said...

I have not been in years. Thanks in advance. I remember they had in day services though :)

Ronda said...

LOVED your beautiful flowers(Must have a pretty cool boss!!!) and enjoyed all of your new pictures!

Brenda said...

Hi Margaret - GBS does not have children's services in the evenings of camp. And since camp is a little shorter this year, there actually are no children's services at all (and our own academy will still be in session too).

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda, I found your blog while googling Mark Cravens... LOL