Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sickness has struck!

The little man is sick. I hate to see him not feeling well. When he woke up the other day, this is what his hair looked like. I did have to chuckle. I was so looking forward to his first haircut last week (since he's now one), but of course we have to wait until he's actually well enough to go out.

It's amazing what you do for your child when he's sick. He wanted to ride in the bed of his dump truck and it's getting much harder for me to lean over and push him around the house. So, Aaron rigged up this handy-dandy way for me to pull him around without having to bend over! :-) Clayton LOVES riding around like this and doesn't want us to stop. (I think this boy needs a wagon for Christmas!)




This is for Aunt Cindy: While I was waiting for the video to load, I had to look at some old pictures of when Clayton first "played" with his dump truck. This is when he was only a month old!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time has flown! So unreal to think he is one now, but we are also getting anxious for # 2!! Hope Clsyton feels better every day and we are praying that no one else gets it. Love you all, Clayton's Grandma Herring :)

Dixie said...

Hope he feels better soon. It is crazy how fast time goes! Why do they have to grow so fast? Take care.

Jana said...

Poor little Clayton!! :( Having sick children is so hard. I guess we can be thankful we don't have to worry about the "to take/ or not to take" swine flu vaccination conversations!! :-)

Oh, and you must post a pic. of Clayton AS SOON as you cut those golden locks! (that part of the comment was for Aaron) ;-)

Ronda said...

There should be a law about being SO adorable...EVEN when you are sick! Love his hair!! :)
I know you guys are great parents...so happy for ya!

Aunt Cindy said...

I'm glad he's enjoying his dump truck! I have the picture of him, when he was really little in the bed of the truck, on display in the office. Would love to pull him around in the dump truck!

Missy said...

I love the "bed head" picture! lol! I didn't cut Caden's hair until he was 2 and those morning hair arrnagements are one of a kind! 8-)