Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Bumbo Time!

We pulled out the Bumbo seat for Addyson this weekend. She loved it! And Clayton loved it too. He kept wanting to sit in it. Only problem with him was he would get stuck once he was down and had a hard time getting out. :-)



Our Chinese meal of Cashew Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken - yum!


I always have a hard time judging how much rice to fix - yep, we had plenty!!

This video was when Clayton saw Addyson in the Bumbo seat for the first time. We thought it was so funny that he kept saying, "Hi, Baby."


3 comments:

Dixie said...

I loved the video clip especially you alls reaction at the end! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the video clip. They are both so sweet, can't wait until I can see them. Great Grandma Herring

sarahmfry said...

Oh that's funny. I share your rice confusion. Good thing I like leftover rice. : )

Pictures are beautiful, babies are beautiful. Enjoyed catching up.