Thursday, June 03, 2010

The Little Red House

I was so excited to find this little red house at a garage sale. I wanted to get it, but was hesitant since I had no clue how I would get it home. A very kind lady that lived next door to the garage sale had her husband bring it to our house in his truck! Wow - how nice! Clayton absolutely LOVES it and wants to be in it nearly all the time.


He was very proud of the little flower he took out there and put on his table.



Addy and I were watching from these chairs. He decided to climb up in one and give her some kind of instruction.

He convinced Aaron to "come in, please."

Clayton definitely has gotten such good use out of this little house already - it's been worth every dime! :-)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Take it from me... HOURS of fun! :>) Your babies are adorable!

Anonymous said...

The house actually looks like a school house with the bell on top. I have never seen one like it. It is DARLING and so are my grandchildren who will spend endless moments playing in it. You are quite the garage sale queen, Brenda.
Love it, Your mother-in-law (Shirl)

Jana said...

You def. got a "steal-of-a-deal"!!!! :-) Love this little house, and my kids did too!!