Friday, January 07, 2011

Look Who's One!

Wow!  Where did the first year go?  It's so hard to believe Addyson is already one! 

We celebrated her first birthday twice.  The first time with Aaron's parents - here she is with her own piece of a birthday cake they bought her.



She really got into it - literally!

The next celebration was actually on her birthday, December 21.  I made her a doll cake.  Clayton was so fascinated with this cake and kept wanting to touch it.  I actually had to hide it until we were ready to eat it, because he kept trying to get it.


Addyson liked her cake too - she kept waving at the doll.

A close up of the cake that I forgot to take until after I had cut a slice. :-)

Ready for my present!

Oh wow!
(By the way, I am in love with online shopping! Awesome discounts, delivered right to your door!)

Ready to ride!

The first of many rides around the circle with her faithful pusher - Clayton!

What a joy to have a daughter!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a joy to have a GRAND Daughter!
We are already missing our little munchkins. Hope everyone is feeling better from your colds! Thanks for the great pics, Brenda. Mom Herring

Jana said...

Looks like Addy had a great b-day!! Her cake turned out sooo cute!!!

The Salisburys said...

Happy Birthday to Addyson! Hard to believe a year can move so rapidly! I hope you all have a wonderful 2011.

Dixie said...

Love the cake!! Yes having a daughter is very cool.

Janella Thompson said...

Aww! I love her smile when she's looking at the doll cake! So exciting! Girls are so much fun! As I am sure boys are too!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the cake! Always enjoy seeing the pictures!

Jody Herring