Sunday, October 09, 2011

Clayton's 3rd Birthday

Our "little" boy is now 3. I know time flies, but I'm sure the last three have gone faster than the previous ones.


A hug from the birthday boy.

Sooo excited over his balloons and birthday banner (or star spangled banner, as he called it)!  :-)

He has requested a hot air balloon cake for weeks.

He celebrated with cousin, Kaley, since she turns 10 on Wednesday. I put a video on facebook of his reaction when he saw his cake for the first time.

His own little wheelbarrow! He was excited (in case you can't see it written all over his face).

He and Addy both love having their cousins here!

Our little blessing!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Glad he had a great Birthday!!! That little wheelbarrow is so cute-- I'm sure he'll love it!!

Anonymous said...

It don't seem like he should be three years old all ready. He will use his wheelbarrow in the yard, Happy Birthday Clayton from grandma great Herring. I love you.