Tuesday, March 20, 2012

All in a Day's Work

Today was "put the camera in my pocket day" - and I'm so glad I did.  We are loving this warm spring weather and have spent most of it outside. 

The plant below was a hospital gift when Clayton was born!  It has grown and grown and grown some more and has really outgrown it's original basket (yes, I still kept the blue bow in the front and the little note in it from our dear friends, Matt & Erika).  Today I decided it needed a new pot, so the kids were more than willing to help.


They loved digging and scooping up the dirt...

...and then refilling it around the plant.


Then we took a walk around the block.  The house at the front of our subdivision has a few sheep and goats. The kids LOVE going to see them and always want to feed them.


Back home and inside for their favorite game (that we usually play multiple times a day) - Cootie!

This video is the reason I was so glad I had my camera today... I LOVE my job!
  

3 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my word.. that plant is amazing!! Hope it grows for years, and years!! :-) I sooo need to keep my camera more handy. Just like when we were up there... wish I had alot more photos to document the events!! :-)

Fun times!!

Rob and Deanna said...

They are Adorable!!! Love Addy stompin' along shaking her little arms and happy Big Brother's song as the Music. :-) Such great lil' personalities!!

Dixie said...

I loved the video! Thanks for sharing! :)