Sunday, October 22, 2006

Missionary Service / Philippine Memories

The Missionary Service tonight at church with John Parker really made me want to go back to the Philippines! Since we can't go right away, I decided to just look through our pictures from last summer. Such good times and oh so many memories! Here are some of my favorites.


We did LOTS of hiking - hard work, but fun.



Little blind Jesse was SUCH an inspiration to us all. He loved being with our team and doing the hiking and did not want us to "help" him at all.


Dana and I made lots of memories!



The little children lined up very eagerly to get vitamins. They were so fascinated with Americans!


After 7 days of Medical Missions and a 7-hour Jeepney ride (with no AC and lots of dust), we finally made it back to the Keep's house. Hooray!

1 comment:

Janella Thompson said...

great pictures!! Looks like you had fun. I can't wait till you all can come to our church and tell about your trip.