Friday, July 13, 2007

Congrats to Rhoda!

Congrats to my good friend, Rhoda Shulaw, who graduated from nursing school tonight! We were freshmen together at GBS and made tons of good memories in the dorm as well as our 7 AM English class!

The graduating class tonight was the largest class in the history of the school and is also the last graduating class from The Christ Hospital School of Nursing since they are changing to The Christ College of Nursing and Health Sciences (supposedly it sounds more "collegiate"). Out of 135 gradutes, they gave out about 7-8 awards and Rhoda got one!! This award was voted on by the faculty, so this was definitely something to be proud of. Way to go, Rhoda!




6 comments:

Jana said...

Great Job, Rhoda!! That's awesome!!

Carrie said...

Hey, I hadn't thought of Rhoda Shulaw in a long time!

Graduating from nursing school is an accomplishment to be proud of!

Thanks for the update, Brenda!

Greg & Stephanie said...

Great job, Rhoda!!! Remember, there are tons of good nursing jobs in good 'ole Lima! I think of you every time I see your adorable nephews running around.

Thanks for the pic, Brenda!

Anonymous said...

Update your blog! This post is getting old!

The Dickinsons said...

Congrats to Rhoda from Colombia! I'm proud of her!!

Can you believe it's been so many years since we were all in college? Help, does this mean we're getting older...or just wiser?! =D

Love, Heather =)

Cincy RN said...

Lord have mercy where did you get that ugly picture of me in that even uglier outfit!! haha! If that wasn't such a happy day in my life I would never let a picture be taken. The one and only time you will find me in a dress! I was just surfing the net and thought I would google myself! I clicked I feel lucky and it brought me to you, so I guess it was right!

Hey peeps that I haven't talked to in so long. Jana I hear you are a baby making machine! :) I think about you and all the funny times we had in the dorm. I will never forget when I came to Brenda's wedding that motel gave me ice in a bait box. I probably still have the picture some where. Stephanie its been ages!! Seems like H.S. was so long ago! I love Cincinnati so I doubt I would ever move back to Lima, but I never say never. Cause then it happens. So much to do here in Cincy. And Carrie the same one from GBS? If so rock on sista! Dont think I know Heather. Not sure!

So anywho Brenda after all the holiday stuff I will have you over and we will play cornhole in my basement! That way you can see my new house! ;)

Merry Christmas!
Rhoda