Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A very cool new CD!

GBS just released a new CD by Reflection, the ladies trio, that is outstanding! I love these girls' voices, and they sound so nice with the full orchestration that was added.

Thought I'd plug it here on my blog since I think the photography is really cool too! :-) I had a lot of fun with these girls - they were very easy to work with and made this photo shoot at the Purple People Bridge fun!

Here's the front and back cover of the CD (designed by Brandon Hilligoss).

(Jessica Cravens, Mandy Davison, Jacinda Cravens)


This image didn't make the CD, but I think it's really cute.

Go here to get the CD!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear it! :)

Regi said...

LOL It's funny to see my cousin's name on there. He is getting pretty good with graphic design. Oh and I guess I must give kudos to my cousins since they do sing on the CD ;O) (Don't want to leave anyone out!)

Keith said...

Great job on the photography, Brenda. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Between your photography and Brandon's design, the CD cover is beautiful. I can't wait to hear it!

Nancy said...

I think Connie said perfectly what I was thinking! Top-notch job for both you and Brandon!

Janella Thompson said...

Gotta say I'm a bit proud of my lil' bro!!! And your photography is stunning as usual!!!