Sunday, August 17, 2008

Campus Cookout!

We had a great time last night at the GBS campus cookout! Mark/Kristin, Andy/Dixie, and Aaron and I decided to host one last summer bash before school starts. Everyone always seems so busy around here, so we didn't know what kind of response we would get. Even if it was just the 6 of us we would have been happy. However. . . we had 42 people!! We were thrilled that so many came and everyone seemed to really enjoy it.


Yep - we had plenty of food and it was all so good!

And a cookout isn't complete without corn hole, right?



Carson managed to entertain us on several occasions. He fell off his picnic table onto his head 3 different times, he grabbed a cup off a table that was higher than him and spilled the liquid right in his face, and here he had just tipped over another drink. What a funny guy (and what am I in store for?)! :-)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, 42 people! Sounds like everyone really enjoyed it. That yard sure looked familiar. :-) The story about Carson made me laugh. Bryce is exactly like that. He's into something every time I turn around. Little boys are lots of fun though.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Ronda said...

Looks like alot of fun!

Becky said...

The food sure looked good! (I know Kristin is a good cook) I enjoy playing cornhole, too.

Char said...

I can't believe we missed the party!! Somehow due to computer issues and uhumm (a husband that forgets to bring home news) we didn't know about it until it was too late! Such is my life! Next time...

Jana said...

Looks like lots of fun, and WOW, what a turn out. That's great!!

Kendall and Leanna said...

Nancy told me about this cookout. I didn't realize it was so many people though. what's better than friends and food. :)

Maggie said...

Look like you all had a really nice time!! :)

Dixie said...

Good times!!