Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sleeping Places

Here are more Clayton pictures for Great Grandma Herring since she is so kindly demanding more of them :-)

Clayton pretty much sleeps anywhere he's put down.

He really isn't sleeping ON the kitchen table - well, I guess he kind of is. But he is in his own little travel bed. I like to put him there during the day so I can watch/hear him while I'm in the kitchen.

He loves his bouncy seat and falls asleep in that too.

His first outing in the stroller was election day. He "strolled" along with Aaron and I as we went down to the GBS gym to cast our vote. He slept right through the red-letter day.

One of his favorite places to sleep is in Aaron's arms (must be Aaron's favorite too since he is also asleep). I took this picture just now.

12 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

Awww!!! I can't wait to see him. I hear your going to be at our church the Sunday after Thanksgiving! I hope so. He is just so cute. I love all of his hair! Can't wait to see ya'll too!!

Maggie said...

so cute!!!

Tamra said...

That last one of him with his little fists up by his face is just darling!

Dixie said...

Very cute!

Jana said...

How very, very sweet!! Keep the pics. coming. I want to be able to recognize him when I see him in a few weeks!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pictures, I like the one with his daddy they both look so peaceful. He is growing and still has all that hair, can not wait until Thanksgiving to see him. Great Grandma Herring

Leah said...

Well, I'm glad Great Grandma Herring demanded some new pictures so the rest of us could enjoy them as well :)

Unknown said...

Love the picture of him sleeping in his little bed on the table. He is such a doll baby. Mollie is standing beside me and wanted to know what the baby's name was. When I told her said, "Cool, that's a nice name." :-)

Luanna Joy Wright said...

He must really love his daddy! And his mommy!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Herring's arms ACHE to hold our little pumpkin! Grandpa and I (and Cam) OOH! and AH! over all the new pics and look at them DAILY! Sure wish I could see you ALL more often! Looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend. Love, Clayton's Grandma Herring :)

Kendall and Leanna said...

Cute pictures! Especially the one of Aaron with him.

Esther J. said...

Those are beautiful pictures Brenda!

~Esther :)