Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Weekend

We sure enjoyed having Kendall and Leanna here this weekend! And, I got to take their pictures. :-) Here are a few favorites - I think Leanna will post more on her blog or facebook.



It was a little chilly outdoors (OK - more than a little chilly), but they endured so I could get some pictures with the beautiful leaves.


Sunday morning we attended the baby dedication of my niece, Emme Grace (Jeff and Vicki's youngest) at Springdale.
Leanna with Emme.

I was in the foyer with Clayton, so this picture is kind of far away. But, you can see the pastor on the screen holding Emme.

The family - except for Kaley. She was MIA and no one could seem to find her. (Don't worry - she was found before we left church, but just not in time for the picture.)

8 comments:

Jana said...

Enjoyed seeing the pictures!! Wish we could have been there! I love the pics of Kendall and Leanna. I think the outside one is my favorite.

Les said...

I'm so upset to know that you were at my church and I didn't get to meet you! I teach the 6th grade girls during the service Emme was dedicated, so I didn't get to see that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The one Sunday I wasn't at church! (I was doing the ministry thing at another Nazarene church.) You could have joined Kristen and me in our Sunday school class. I sometimes teach, so I will warn you when I'm in command of the dry erase markers. :) Blessings!

Leah said...

You mean we have a post without any Clayton pictures??? I just don't know what to think about that! :)

Brenda said...

Sorry I missed you both, Les & Zach.

I'm sure I'll make up for it, Leah! :-)

Kendall and Leanna said...

We had a great time. So glad we got to see Clayton while he's still little. Thanks for taking the time to do the pictures. We are very happy with them.

Anonymous said...

We need some new pictures of Clayton, didn't have one last week. See you Thanksgiving, I hope. Great Grandma Herring.