Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Sunday!

Clayton's first Christmas Sunday!

Clayton wore this white shirt for our family picture that we had taken the weekend of Thanksgiving. I can't button his sleeves now, so this is the first and last time he'll wear this outfit.

Disclaimer: I didn't realize until Sunday morning that I didn't have any black socks for Clayton. Aaron nearly died when I had to put white socks on Clayton with this outfit. He even apologized to Clayton for it! (What a kid - can't button his sleeves and wearing white socks!)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little man. His socks matches his white shirt, so he looks fine and his mother and dad looks good too. He is growing too fast. Love you all, ---- great grandma Herring

The Arender's said...

These are so cute...and I think we have all had those moments when we feel like we need an emergency trip to the closest children's store to complete an outfit...but then we just make do with what we have! He is precious. Wish I could hold him. You make such a beautiful mother Brenda. Maybe we can see you all soon.

Jana said...

Love his little outfit!! I can SOOO understand the wearing of an outfit for the first and last time--at the same time.....oh they grow soo fast!! ( Just thought you would want to heat that phrase one more time...:-)

Dixie said...

Clayton is so cute and certainly growing quickly. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute Santa!

Eric E.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I posted "Cute Santa!" on the wrong picture.

How are you guys doing, anyway?

Eric E.