Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!

We had such a good Thanksgiving in Indiana. Of course everyone wanted to see Clayton instead of us. When we arrived in Westfield on Wednesday night, Aaron's mom had put this on the garage door . . . :-)


We headed to Upland, IN to Grandma Herring's for Thanksgiving lunch.


Clayton doesn't seem too sure of Leah. :-)

Thanks to Mrs. Miles for the cute Thanksgiving bib.

Then we went to Aunt Bev's house in Indianapolis for Thanksgiving evening where Clayton met lots of relatives for the first time.

Marin and Caris made this sign and it was hanging in the kitchen when we got there. :-)

Jennifer and Aunt Bev

Grandma Young meeting Clayton for the first time. She was thrilled to hold her first great-grandchild.

4 generations


We had our first family picture taken of the 3 of us on Saturday by the photographer that I used to work for when we lived in Indy. I ironed our shirts the night before and got tickled when I saw the 3 sizes hanging in the doorway. :-)




We woke up to this on Sunday morning . . .

. . . 2 inches of snow!
I was so surprised since it wasn't predicted. It was prettier than it looks in this picture since I took it through the screen door.

So, that was our weekend. Busy, but fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Clayton didn't seem to mind all of us. It was sure good to see you and I couldn't believe how much Clayton has grown since I had seen him. Love you all. Great Grandma Herring

Leah said...

Yes... he was so unsure of me he filled his diaper while I was holding him! By the look on his face, I think you caught him in the middle of his job :) It was great to see you guys again and also meet little Clayton.

Anonymous said...

We have all looked at Leah like that some time or other! :-) Love you, Leah! Sorry I missed all of the excitement...

Becky said...

Clayton seems to be really growing and he had a very busy first Thanksgiving it seems as well.

Jana said...

Clayton is changing so fast! I love the shirts-- can't wait to see how your pics. turned out!

Kendall and Leanna said...

I heard somebody got to watch Clayton yesterday. they had to rub it in. :)enjoyed your pictures and can't wait to see your family pics.

Martha C said...

I have been enjoying all the pics of Clayton! I loved the reserved parking sign. :-) Too cute. Isn't it amazing how one little person can produce so much love?!