Wednesday, January 07, 2009

IN Christmas

We celebrated Christmas in Indiana over New Year's weekend and had a really great time! With my family so far away, we have to rotate holidays, so it's nice that at least one set of family is only 2 hours away.

Clayton got a little more mileage out of his Santa suit!

Uncle Gary and Aunt Bev have already made a Colts fan out of Clayton! Hooray!

These gifts were really for Clayton, but I am such a HUGE fan of Curious George that I will equally enjoy them!

Very cool - a personalized hooded towel!

A happy Santa!

Aaron and Cameron and I all got "tools" for Christmas. They got a hammer, mine was a stainless steel frying pan with a lid. I was delighted to receive this. Now I won't have to use a cookie sheet for a lid anymore. :-)

And Cameron sure knows what I love - another camera figurine to add to my collection!


Santa in a sleigh just his size!

I thought this was a cute picture. Aaron was explaining to Clayton all about building a fire.

3 comments:

Robyn Huff said...

A very cute little Santa, I must say!

Becky said...

Just love the sleigh picture. He's so cute.

Jenn said...

Clayton is so cute! The sleigh picture was a great idea and absolutely adorable!! And you look great!! You've definitely lost all your baby weight!! You go girl!!