Monday, January 26, 2009

Shoes & Bumbo

Clayton wore shoes for the first time yesterday! When I got them tied, he lifted each foot and let it fall back on the table, like he was feeling them out. :-) He didn't seem to mind having them on at all.



It was good to see my friend, Jenn Eckert, at church yesterday. She and the girls came back from PA for a visit. Kallie is 2 months older than Clayton.

Clayton loves his Bumbo. He seems to enjoy sitting up higher and being on the same level as us, especially while we're eating supper. (By the way - I love this pork recipe I found online and tried out - very delicious and much easier than it looks!).

8 comments:

Leah said...

I love the 1st picture on here... Clayton looks like such a big boy! The shoes are so cute!!

Jana said...

His shoes look so cute--Gotta love Gymboree!!:-)

The pork recipe sounds great!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him on the table he looks so cute. All the pictures are really good.His daddy looks so proud.Give him hugs and kisses for Great Grandma Herring.

Janella Thompson said...

he's getting so big and alot cuter too!!!

Ronda said...

Your little guy is SUCH a doll...I am sure that you all are really enjoying him! :)
Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! :)

Tim&Ette said...

Clayton looks so cute and I can not belive how big he looks. He is growing so fast!!!

Rob and Deanna said...

Such a Cutie! The shoes look adorable.

Martha C said...

I love his shoes and always tried to make sure by boys had some like that. Always enjoy seeing your photos of Clayton. It is so fun to see his growth progress.