Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An update

We recently stayed at my brother's house for the weekend with Drew while the rest of the family was away. We had a good time just hanging out!

Drew and Aaron chatting away after lunch on Sunday. Clayton had been sleeping so he still looks a little groggy.

We're still Colts fans!

Happily watching me make cookies!

Aaron's parents came for a few hours on Saturday to see us, actually to see Clayton. :-)

We got aprons for our mother's birthdays with Clayton's picture on it.

Clayton enjoyed the carpet. He can't get traction on our hardwood floors.

9 comments:

Missy said...

He is so precious. The sleeper that he has on makes me want to hug him. Braxton had a sleeper just like that when he was little. Now Braxton is almost 6. I know everyone says it, but before you know it.... 8-)

Jana said...

Loved seeing the pics. Clayton is changing so fast. I recognized that little blue sleeper, aawww--that was a warm, cuddly one! :-)

LOVE the aprons, What a super neat idea!!

Janella Thompson said...

He is getting so big...and just more adorable all the time! I can't wait to see him, in person, again. I too love the apron idea. Your mother-in-law was showing it off at church...and everyone was fussing over it.

Anonymous said...

Wow Brenda, Clayton is really growing up I think he looks a lot like Aaron. :) How fast they change! :)

Tim&Ette said...

I can not belive how big Clayton is getting... He is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Clayton is a doll baby he looks so happy and is growing so fast. The aprons are so cute. Are you feeling better?

Esther J. said...

How did you get that picture of the baby on the apron?

Esther



P.S. Go to my Blog!

EstherJaline.blogspot.com

Esther J. said...

By the way Brenda,I have a Blog. :)








P.S. EstherJaline.blogspot.com

Kendall and Leanna said...

love the update and pictures! clayton is growing so much. :)