Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Checking Back Into Life

After being so sick for so long, I'm finally beginning to feel better and am trying to check back into life (thanks to many, many answers to lots of prayer, lots and lots of medication, doctors, and a hospitalization). So, here's a very random update!

Clayton has started eating rice cereal and does really well with it!


My wonderful mother flew in to take care of me (and Clayton). While she was here we celebrated Caleb's 10th birthday!

Emme and Clayton are going to be good play buddies - although it looks like Clayton was still trying to figure Emme out in this picture.

Cameron turned the big 16 in February!
We thought Clayton might like a hat from Cracker Barrel - yeah right!


Cameron took good care of Clayton and made sure his hood stayed on since it was windy.

I was absolutely delighted to go back to church again - and I think Clayton enjoyed it too!
It's hard to believe he is now 5 months old!

10 comments:

Dixie said...

Clayton is getting so big, and he is so cute!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you've been so sick. I'm glad you are starting to feel better. Clayton is growing so fast. I really like that last picture of you and him.

Anonymous said...

We are soooo glad that you are beginning to feel better, Brenda. What a delight to have such a good, happy baby! We love you all so much. Keep getting stronger--that little guy is going to keep you on the RUN when he can get around by himself. Don't know what we would do without him. Love, Clayton's Grandma Herring.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better. I love this picture of you and him. He has grown so much and looks so happy. He is so sweet. Great Grandma Herring

The Arender's said...

So glad you are feeling better. Sorry that you have been so sick. Clayton is getting so big and is such a handsome little man. Take care!

Janella Thompson said...

Glad your feeling better. Clayton just gets cuter all the time. I love is little smile. He is turning into a "little man".
Keeping you in our prayers!!

Katie and the boys said...

i am soo glad you are back and feeling better!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures of Clayton. Like the last one. Glad that you are feeling better.

Jenn said...

I'm glad you're doing better!! You look good...I remember when you bought that sweater you're were wearing Sunday. We were together, I have the same one... but mine doesn't quite fit =(. Clayton is getting to big too. He's turning into a handsome little man!!

Brenda said...

Jenn - I had completely forgotten that we had those matching sweaters! :-) That is about the only thing I have that actually fits now. But you DO NOT want to go through what I did to lose weight. :-)