Monday, April 27, 2009

April Fun!

An April picture update:

Clayton now uses the Toddler Bathtub.


Hooray - It's finally warm enough to pull out the flip flops - even for Clayton. :-)

We celebrated Jeff's birthday at Smokey Bones (but I was too full for the hot donuts - bummer)!

Clayton's first Easter and Easter basket!

Packed (finally) and headed to IHC in Dana's vehicle. Notice the PACKED vehicle - and this was after we had friends take my stroller and 3 suitcases in their cars up to Dayton. :-) With 2 babies and 3 adults (my sister and my mother), we had a lot of stuff!

Meeting up with family - this is Mark & Jana's Kaden holding Clayton.

Those comfy beds with all the pillows sure were nice!



Dana, Jana, and I enjoying the GBS Alumni Reception

Clayton getting acquainted with Dr. Farmer.

I got to meet little Samuel, my cousin Rachelle's baby boy.

Dana, me, Rachelle, and Christy - fun with cousins that we don't get to see often enough!

Cameron was also at IHC and here he is holding both Elijah and Clayton!

Jana and Elijah (Dana's baby)

3 sisters + 3 strollers = 3 x the fun!

After IHC we all headed to Jeff and Vicki's for the weekend. Here are the 4 babies - all born in 2008.

We were so happy that Kendall and Leanna could join us for the weekend!


Clayton's first time to real a real cap!

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Cute! I enjoyed the update. It looks like you all had a great time at I.H.C.

Jana said...

I loved all the pictures!! Great Fun!!!

Unknown said...

Enjoyed all your pictures. Clayton's Easter outfit is so cute. He looked adorable! I wish I could've talked to you more at IHC...it's such a busy place! The picture of all the babies is cute as well.

Anonymous said...

Clayton looks so cute in the picture with his daddy, they are all good and looks like a lots of fun. Great Grandma Herring