Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Coke and a Smile!

I just discovered my FAVORITE bargain of the week. Normally, it's at a grocery store. But, this week it's at . . . Staples. Yep, that's right - Staples! They have 12-pack Coke on sale for 2 for $5. That in itself is a good deal, but I also have $1 off coupons that I used making two 12 packs only $4! Since Coke has recently been outrageously priced, I haven't bought any for a while. Aaron loves the stuff and has been having a few withdrawals. :-) So, I ran to Staples tonight, bought four 12 packs and my total bill was only $6.64. Now THAT'S a good deal!

P.S. I always enter the codes for points from inside the coke/sprite packages (www.mycokerewards.com). Use 35 points to print a $1 off coupon. A 12-pack gives you 10 points, so it takes a little bit to build up, but my in-laws help keep me stocked with points. Thanks! :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I logged on and saw Elijah's pictures. Phil has to be so proud!! It looks so like him! Before I logged out here came the Cokes. Enjoy one for me!!! Mama

Jana said...

Now that IS a good deal!!

Janella Thompson said...

NOTHING BEATS AN ICE COLD COKE!!! Except maybe a Mt.Dew! Way to go on the deals!

The Salisburys said...

What a steal...I mean deal!:) You always seem to find the best ones! Have a great day!

Ronda said...

Cool deal! :)
Enjoyed catching up on all of your I.H.C. pics, etc.! I enjoyed seeing you "here and there" at I.H.C.~~~Your little guy is so very cute!

Unknown said...

I'm gonna have to agree on the Mt. Dew, but I LOVE a good deal!!!

Martha C said...

Hope all is well with you guys. I love seeing all the new pictures you post of Clayton. He is such a cutie! Enjoy your first real Mothers' Day. :-)