Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Weekend Fun!

We had such a nice time in Indiana this weekend. Photo session on Friday night, a few garage sales and relaxin' on Saturday, and a good service at church on Sunday.

This highchair was used by both Aaron and Cameron (when they were babies, of course!). :-)

Grandma Herring came to visit us - actually to visit Clayton. :-)

Holly Hock Hill - really good food!


Clayton was rocking in his own little chair.

He now scoots all over the place - but only in reverse. Not crawling yet, but seems really, really close.

My bargain - only $2.oo - I love it!

4 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

It was good to see you too! Clayton, is getting so big and is just a doll. He made my day when he reached for me. Even though I than scared him by blowing on his cheek! Would love to see some of the pictures of Larry that you took on Friday. (if he doesn't care)

Jana said...

Clayton is looking SO grown up!! I think he really looks like you in that little rocking chair!! Cute, Cute, Cute!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great Grandma Herring had a good time Saturday with Clayton and also enjoyed seeing his daddy and mom too. He is so sweet, I just love him. I enjoyed seeing Cameron too.

Leah said...

It does not seem like he should be big enough to be scooting around!! I was hoping to see you guys this past weekend, but it appears we traded places. Glad you had a good visit in Indiana.