Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taste of Cincinnati!

In all the years I have lived in Cincinnati, I cannot believe I have never been to the Taste of Cincinnati. We went downtown on Saturday night and had a great time - eating, eating, and more eating.


I'm not sure how, but Clayton slept for a good hour while we were strollin' along.

Of course we had to try Fried Dill Pickles! This was the first time I've had them in a spear - before I've had them sliced. I definitely vote for the spear - so good!!

Absolutely LOVED the Montgomery Inn ribs - I had never had those before!

Nothing better than good corn on the cob slathered in butter!



3 comments:

Tamra said...

Can't believe we've never been to TOC either! Your photos makes me want to go next time though. Looks like you had a great time!

Jana said...

That looks like such a neat thing!! Four years of livin' in the city and no TOC for me either...WHY??

Anonymous said...

Aww, this makes me miss Cincinnati!! And WOW -- can't believe you hadn't been to Taste of Cincinnati before! It's a great excuse to eat a lot!! :) Looks like ya'll had a great time!
Dana