Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Cone

We recently experienced the incredible goodness of "The Cone" with our good friends Matt and Erika. This is a really cool ice cream place on Tylersville Road in West Chester.

We should have known how good it was since we had to park in a lot a little ways away and walk to get there - thankfully, both strollers were in the trunk for Clayton and Hannah!

Everyone else thought this place was good too - they were slammed!


Enjoying my peanut butter parfait and Aaron enjoying his buckeye!

6 comments:

Erika said...

Ahhh...now I want to go back....actually I did on Monday:-) I was Craving the peanut butter ice cream!!!

Victoria said...

Yumm...! Haven't been this year - yet!:)

Jana said...

That ice cream looks soooo good!!! Peanut Butter Parfait----YUM!!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good and sounds good too. Didn't Clayton get any? Great Grandma Herring

Katie and the boys said...

I took my class there on a field trip once. They loved it!!!

Ronda said...

We will have to try that~~next time we come to Cincinnati! Sounds yummy!(Is it better that Graeter's?? Surely not! :))