Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving Time!

I once heard someone say that moving is of the devil. I think I believe them now. I love organizing things, but I'm feeling a little time crunch since we are moving on Saturday and I don't have time to pack like I would like to. I'm also wondering why I have so much stuff!?!

We are moving to the Monroe/Middletown area, but our house won't be available for about 3 1/2 weeks. So, my brother and his family have graciously agreed to let us crash at their place in the mean time.

This might be why I'm having a hard time getting the packing done . . .

Clayton is into everything now. He is very mobile, crawling and pulling up on all these new boxes he is finding.

He also wants to be right in the middle of everything. Trying to "help" Aaron take apart the table.

But he sure is happy!

My friend, Liz, took this great picture of Clayton when we were in Indiana for a wedding this last weekend.

12 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

He is getting so big! I hate that we missed you on Sunday! Best wishes on the house

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I could be there to help, but I've been too sick to make the trip. Maybe next time.
Mama

Greg & Stephanie said...

Gotta love trying to move with little ones underfoot! Glad you found a house...I'm sure you'll be glad to have your own place. There's nothing like it! Happy packing!

Katie and the boys said...

We are going to be neighbors!!! I can literally ride my bike to you subdivision. You are less than a mile a way. If you need any help let us know!!! or some sugar on Sunday. :>) lol

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help you out but I won't drive where you live right now but after you get moved I can drive there. Clayton looks so happy at any thing he is doing, like helping his daddy work on the table. Love you Great GRandma Herring

Rob and Deanna said...

Clayton is such a cutie!! What are your plans now? Is Aaron completely done with school?

Janette said...

I know what it's like...done that 3 times with small kids. 2 times, I had a 3 month old baby as well as older one(s)! Have fun in your new house!

Heather said...

Where are you moving to? I live in the same subdivision as Katie H. We live in Colonial Manor. Very neat!!

Papaw Herring said...

The picture of Clayton helping Daddy is sooooo precious! I love my little grandson and can't wait for him to help papaw in the garden!

Papaw Herring

Esther said...

I didn't read this till today (Saturday) and I feel terrible! I would have gladly helped if I had known you were moving! I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you are going thru, my husband and I just bought a new house and moved a few weeks ago, still unpacking at the new place. Clayton is adorable I love checking out new pics on your blog.
tell Aaron I said 'hi'

Rachel Myers (formerly Hirschy) went to Aarons dad's church when they lived in Bluffton.

Ronda said...

What a doll! :)
Hope that move goes well...So happy for you!