Monday, February 08, 2010

Randomness

A random picture update -

Addyson looked so grown up in the dress she wore for church yesterday morning. (Don't ask me why I took the picture BEFORE I combed her hair.)
Clayton was NOT happy about the Colts loss last night. :-)

Addyson, on the other hand, was oblivious to Aaron's team's performance and was smiling away. This was the first time for her to wear a jean skirt (thanks, Jennee) and I just love the little boots (thanks, Jenn)!

I am so thankful that Clayton is finally well. After he was so sick, he broke out with this terrible rash from his antibiotic. I felt so sorry for him.

With our big snow on Saturday, Aaron took Clayton outside for a few minutes. I had Clayton so bundled up he could hardly move. :-)


Fun times!

A snowball!

Addyson after her bath in her little pink bunny robe.

Clayton adores his sister and sometimes doesn't understand how to be gentle (he kissed her and we found a little tooth mark on her forehead). Eeek!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Poor Addy. I'm sure she has a lot to contenddwith in her future, but she will learn fast!!
And so will Clayton. Loved all of the pictures. Grandma Englund

Jana said...

Love Addyson's jean skirt and boots!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, Brenda! I miss the babies soooo much and wish I could be there to help you with them through all of Clayton's sick days. Hope the weather settles soon and Spring comes early. Love you all and praying for you all. Clayton and Addyson's Grandma Herring. :)

Ronda said...

Love the adorable pics of your darling kids... :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Addyson and Clayton and Aaron I would love to get my hands on both of the kids they are so cute. Give them hugs for great grandma Herring and when this weather clears up I will get there to see them.

Rob and Deanna said...

Replying to your ? on my post here, because if you are like me, I never think to check back to see if there was a reply. :-)
Dusti's tux is for Tyler Campbell's wedding. He just wanted to model it for Daddy with his alligator-skinned boots. My camera battery is dead, so it was just taken on my phone. I'll have to dress him in it again & get some better shots when my camera is charged. :-)
Your litle Addy is growing so much, such a Cutie!