Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Venture to the Mall

We tried it and we survived. We took the kids to the mall last week. I'm still waiting on a double stroller, so we probably looked pretty interesting going through the mall with Aaron and I both pushing a stroller.

Clayton went crazy when he saw all these cool things to ride on. He didn't want to leave. :-) I have a video clip, but it won't load properly on here (I've tried 3 times now), so maybe I'll put it on Facebook.





Waving at the "crowd"!



1 comment:

Janella Thompson said...

Gotta love the sign above Aaron's head! YUMMY! Shopping is a whole new ball game with kids...I can only imagine 2 kids. If I go without Katelynn I am lonely now...but I get in and out alot faster. YOur kiddos are getting so big. Can't wait to meet your littly Addison.