Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Red & Denim

I had so much fun today taking pictures of the kids. It had been way too long since our last session, and while we were trying, I remembered why. It's really tricky getting two kids to look the same direction, in a proper pose, with half-decent smiles.  But, the outcome is certainly worth the effort.  I love red and denim together and was so happy with these pictures!














And their reward for doing so good and being patient with me . . . a wagon ride!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute, and they did a great job looking at you. Give them a big hug from great grandma Herring.

Jana said...

Those are simply adorable!!! Love Addyson's hair!!!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this pics Brenda!! Too cute! :)~ Krista

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures!!! Can't believe they smile so well!! :) Love Addyson's headband- so cute! :)
Dana

Anonymous said...

Papaw loves the pictures!!! Brenda, you did a great job!!! I love my little granddaughter's hair! I also love denim, red and white together!
Papaw Herring

Nancy said...

Those two kiddos are beyond CUTE!!! I LOVE Addy's hair. And how lucky they are to have a photographer for a Mommy....oh wait...they probably hate that...lol

Anonymous said...

Grandma's little darlings! I LOVE these pics, Brenda! They are simply superb! Love you all, Grandma Herring :)

The Arender's said...

So darling!!! Addy's hair is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

love these! I can't pick a favorite :)
Leanna

Dixie said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are so adorable.

Leah said...

These turned out SO good! Adorable kiddos you've got there.

Rob and Deanna said...

Kiddos are Beautiful!!! Love the ones of them together. CUTE, cute, Cute!