Saturday, December 16, 2006

It is Finished!


I have just completed the hardest class I have ever taken!! I submitted the last project and promptly shouted "Hallelujah" rather loudly (literally), which Aaron said was not necessary. :-) I cannot tell you how glad I am that this class is over! It was beneficial and I did learn a lot, but financial management is not something I really looked forward to studying. I will be putting the textbook on the web very soon to sell to the next student as I can hardly wait to get rid of it. Any takers?

3 comments:

Martha C said...

How exciting!!! Tell Aaron to hop in the fun! :-) Phil and Dorcas might have been the only ones to hear the "shout."
When Troy finishes a big project, I have been known to grab him and start a goofy dance. (Much to the enjoyment and thrill of the boys who usually join the frolic!)

Nancy said...

Congratulations!....maybe you and Leanna should get together and really celebrate...she finished tough classes this semester as well

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brenda! I'm sure it is such a relief. I like Nancy's idea. We should get celebrate.
-Leanna =)