Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Putting It All Together . . .

I'm in the middle of putting Dorcas and Matt's wedding album together and decided I had to take a break. (What better way to break than to blog!)

When I put an album together, I have to see ALL the pages together before I start so I'll make sure it comes out even. (Getting it even is harder than it sounds with horizontal and vertical photographs all having to match together to fit on a page as well as the album pages ending on the left.) So, I do all this "seeing" by laying it out - all over the floor! I don't have the luxury of my own "studio" with a work flow table, so everything in my home becomes my work space! Here's something of what it looks like.

3 comments:

Martha C said...

You do such a nice job, Brenda!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

WOW Brenda nice work

Carrie said...

That looks like it takes a lot of organizational skills!