Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Living High on the Crab!

Wow! We had the most incredible supper tonight - Jeff came by before he had to go to work and brought crab! Jeff cooked it while I watched and learned - as this was a first for me. I also learned how to clarify butter - never heard of that before tonight either (remember, I grew up in the country). The crab was extremely delicious!

They were huge as you can see!

Just giving you another idea of how big these things were!
(Actually, Aaron was talking on his cell phone after we were done eating, so I grabbed the one remaining crab and pretended I was too! He didn't think it was as funny as I did, but he did snap a picture for me.) :-)


That's all!
Thanks for a great supper, Jeff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious. I told Kendall he needs to take cooking lessons from Jeff. :)

Jana said...

WOW!! I am impressed. Jeff is welcome to bring supper to us ANYTIME!! :-)

-Jana