Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cameron. . .then and now!

A very happy birthday today, to my brother-in-law who is 14 years old TODAY! Happy Birthday, Cameron!

THEN . . .
When Aaron and I starting dating, Cameron was only 3 years old. This first picture was Christmas of 1997 (he was 4 years old then) and absolutely loved this outfit that Aaron and I got him for Christmas.

and Now . . .
Wow! Cameron is now taller than me and looks like Aaron more and more each day. This picture was taken this summer when Cameron stayed a week with us.


Hope you have a really good birthday, Cameron! We'll celebrate this weekend!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

These brother-in-laws have a way of making you feel old, don't they? At least I do. When I first met Chris's family at IHC, I held Josh on my lap. He was about 4. Now he's driving and dating. Yeah....I feel really old.

Martha C said...

Wow! I haven't seen him in years! Isn't it funny how we "freeze" people in our minds, and they shock us when we see them in "real life" again?!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

that is a really cute outfit

Jana said...

Oh My!! Look what happens when you blink!

Brenda said...

That's funny, Nancy! It is hard to believe they were once that young.

Janella Thompson said...

he really has grown just in the time I have known him. I remember him in Kindergartin. His was such a little cutie. Its hard when these kids turn into young men and women. (I feel that way every time I look at my lil' brother.)