Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A good day!

Today was Administrative Professional's Day - and a very good day it was! When I got to work this morning, I found these beautiful flowers on my desk from President Avery along with a box of chocolates AND a really nice card! He is so kind to me and is absolutely the best boss in the world! I really enjoy working for him and for GBS!


Also, since I occasionally assist Mr. Hooker, he gave me a really nice card and my all-time favorite pastry from Graeter's - cheese crowns! Very yummy!


I'm really glad they have this day! :-)

6 comments:

Kendall and Leanna said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Not many people can say they have the best boss. Happy Administrative Professionals Day! :)

Jana said...

Very nice!! Never heard of "cheese crowns", next time we come to Cincy...there's another thing to try. :-)

Jana said...

Very nice!! Never heard of "cheese crowns", next time we come to Cincy...there's another thing to try. :-)

Les said...

Esther Price!!! That's not just a box of candy! You do have the best boss!

Nancy said...

Wow...do you have any cheese crowns left? They are one of my favorites...so yummy. I'd be happy to go along when you take Jana to try them!!! hahaha Looks like you have a thoughtful boss...enjoy...you deserve it.

Greg & Stephanie said...

Wow! I know there is something called "National Teacher's Day", but I don't think we teachers make out as well as you "administrative professionals"! What gives here? :)