Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What a Storm!

It has been raining most of the day, but right in the middle of church tonight – it really came down! It was raining and hailing so hard that they had to turn the sound up just so we could hear - literally! We were all shocked when we looked outside afterwards – little pebbles of ice were all over the ground! So much so that it looked like snow! I just “happened” to have my snapshot camera in my purse, so here’s what it looked like.

When I checked the weather online, I found this incredible picture below. (Photo by Jeff Swinger, The Enquirer)

“As storms rolled through Cincinnati, a rainbow formed, appearing to link downtown to Northern Kentucky this evening. A wide-angle lens was used for this image.” (www.cincinnati.com)

I think that is pretty nifty!

2 comments:

Kendall and Leanna said...

That is a really neat picture. Not something you see everyday.

Anonymous said...

I seen the rainbow from the airport. It was incredible. You would have needed a wide-angle lens to capture it all.