Thursday, May 03, 2007

Good Friends + Good Food = Good Times!

We recently ate with Matt & Erika at this really incredible Japanese Restaurant. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of it (not that I could pronounce it or even spell it). But, I do remember that they had really good food! Plus, it's quite a show they put on cooking it for you right at your table! We had a great evening!

Now that is quite the flame!

This really isn't all OUR food. The table with the grill seats 9, so we sat with 5 other people. And no, the light above the table is not really on fire - it just appears to be so in this picture. :-)

Caught Matt sleeping again (just kidding)!
Actually, the chef tossed a shrimp to each person and they had to try to catch it with their mouth! I didn't get to participate since I'm allergic to shrimp, but it was hilarious to watch!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun, but I'm sorry that you are allergic to shrimp.

Jana said...

Sounds very good. I have only been to one of those types of restaurants once, very fun!!!

Aimee said...

I thought Matt was doing his Pavorotti demonstration....=)

Rob and Deanna said...

Just letting you know that I'm still reading your blogs. ;-) Love your pictures! You do great photography.

skier1998 said...

That looks like SOHO Japanese Bistro up in West Chester. (Or possibly Benihanas). Eating at a Hibachi grill is so much fun! :-)

Les said...

Sure you're allergic to shrimp.... you didn't want to try to catch it in your mouth! I'm just kidding, it sounds like fun.

The Dickinsons said...

Brenda, we ate at one of those restaurants a couple times in AZ (Friends took us there!) It was sooo fun to watch them cook in front of you, and do all of their fun tricks...and the food was good too!

love, Heather =)
P.S. I thought that the gifts you got from your bosses, flowers, candy, cards, etc. were sooo nice!