Saturday, August 25, 2007

What a Little Man!

Last night I got to take pictures of my nephew, Camen Englund. He is 15 months old and did a great job letting me do what I needed to with him. We had such a great time and got some incredible shots. Here's just a few of the many I took. I always get carried away - especially when I have really cute subjects!



I love this one of him in the fire truck!



Not every picture was "tears free" - but I still think this is absolutely adorable!

When Camen needed a break, Kaley was ready and willing to step in!

4 comments:

Les said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how much he's grown already.

Jana said...

Those are sooo good!!! I was going to tell you which one I like the best, but can't seem to decide myself. Great work!!!

Myranda said...

So sweet! Both of your subjects are just adorable!!

Martha C said...

Love these pictures (as usual)!