Monday, September 03, 2007

Two Happy Couples!

Saturday morning I had the privilege of taking engagement pictures for two couples: Faith McManaman & Josh Avery and Dana Englund & Phil Vernon. It was great weather for outdoor pictures! We had fun at Ault Park and the studio shots were fun too.

Faith and Josh are planning their wedding for July 2008 in New York. Faith use to work in the Admin Building when she was a student at GBS - her desk was diagonal from mine. We had many good talks and fun times!

Since Dana is my sister, she has no other choice but to use me for her photographer :-) (with the exception of the wedding - I don't do weddings for family). Dana and Phil are getting married in Missouri on October 27, 2007.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
Thank you for a fun photo shoot. We enjoyed it!
Faith & Josh

Jana said...

Great pictures!! I'm so glad I got to see these and can't wait to see the rest of them. :-)

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Great pics! Congrats to Faith and Josh...I didn't realize they were getting married! I guess I'm a little out of the loop way out here in the deep blue sea...:)

Unknown said...

Not only a great photographer, but teacher as well....I still remember the "few" tips you gave me. Always ready for more. :)
BTW...I actually did take one of our senior's pictures last year.

Anonymous said...

The pictures look nice, but I'm commenting because October 27th is my birthday! Good things happen on this date! :) Congrats to your sister!

Joel