Sunday, September 09, 2007

Touchdown!

Last night we enjoyed watching my nephew, Drew Englund, play football. These 6th graders were fun to watch! It was Lakota (his team) vs. Indian Hill. Drew's team won 24-6! I've always liked football, but can't say I've ever totally understood everything about the game. I should know the rules since I was at every single home game during my 4 years of high school (I was distracted though, since I was in marching band. You can't play the trumpet and learn football at the same time, right?). Anyway, Aaron very patiently answered my many questions last night and now I am "educated" in the rules of football.


Drew is # 5.



I know this is kind of blurry - but it is an "action" shot. Way to go, Drew!


"Good game, good game . . ."

2 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Okay I'm a stranger that enjoys your blog :) Ocassionally there are people that I know. Our good friends are Kristen Fosters brother Danny and their family. I think every year I have to be re-educated of football rules and why they are doing what they are doing at the second and ten or whatever. Go Colts!! It feels rather empowering once you get it though. I guess cause it is a guys world.

Les said...

I have always loved football! 2 of my boys play also.
BTW I love your pictures of the couples, I think I may need to hire you sometime to do my family. I always enjoy seeing your work.