Friday, February 29, 2008

Music Man

The Music Man is one of my favorite musicals and last night Kristin and I got to see it live at at Indian Hill High School. It was an amazing production and they did a fabulous job. They obviously have quite a bit of $$$ at that high school because the props, costumes, and auditorium were all very nice.

The Library scene was so funny.

The front porch.

Meeting at the foot bridge.
(I loved the shadows and the moon here.)

The Mayor's wife with all her "fine acting" at the social.

And now the "band" . . . finally being directed by Prof. Harold Hill.

8 comments:

Dixie said...

It looks like you had a nice time. I don't think I have ever seen that musical. But seeing your pictures brings back memories of the year Jeff and I returned to his high school to watch The Wizard of Oz Musical. It was really neat.

Ronda said...

Sounds fun! I love musicals...I haven't been to one in so long! Hope that you are having a great day!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Hey...i posted a picture of Meredith Ann!!

Check it out sometime!

:)Luanna =)

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda! I went to see the Music Man on Friday night. I thought they did a great job. Last year they did "Through the Woods" and it was really good too.

Queen of the Castle said...

hey Brenda! thanks for your thoughts & prayers...it's very much appreciated. hope all is going well for you & aaron! sounds like you had a great time at the Music Man! :-)

Jana said...

Love that musical!! Actually, I think I love most of them!! :-)

Maggie said...

That looks fun to see!!!

Nancy said...

I'm sitting here just whining away....I wished I'd have known :) That's my very favorite musical and the kids could watch it over and over and.....
Glad you got to see it!