Monday, February 18, 2008

Teddy Bear Owner

It's true. I am now the proud owner of a Vermont Teddy Bear. Never thought I would be since they are outrageously expensive, but getting one for free sure is nice.

I love entering contests and you can't win if you don't play, right?

During the week of Valentines, a local radio station had an online contest where you had to describe how you met your spouse. The requirement was 50 words or less - which isn't much at all. I told them how Aaron and I met at third base playing softball, started dating, and then 3 years later he proposed while standing on third base at the very place where we had first met. My story must have been a "hit" as my little engineer bear arrived today. :-)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool! Your story was a home run!

Unknown said...

What a sweet story! Now you'll be reminded of it every time you see the bear!

Kendall and Leanna said...

Wow! so neat that you won! :)

Jana said...

Well, congrats, congrats!! I can see that little bear as a prop w/a little one in overalls, or in a wagon. Very cute!!

Myranda said...

So cool! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Rounding third and heading for home. . . . .

Ronda said...

Congratulations! How fun that you won! Cute little bear!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda- This is Sarah Schaper-
If you get a chance would you mind calling me at 620-205-9634... I have a question for you!!!
Thanks