Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun at the Museum!

We recently enjoyed the "free day" at the Museum Center with my brother, Jeff and his children (except for Emme who was out of town with her mommy). It's too bad that we had never been there before since it's nearly in our back yard. They have some really neat exhibits - and we didn't even get to see them all.


The biggest tree I've ever seen!

Camen was a little scared in the Ice Age area. No wonder - it was cold and dark in there!

He did a little better once he could see all of us!


These animals looked a little too real for me, but Caleb and Kaley sure enjoyed them...


...but Camen wasn't too sure.

Camen was fascinated by the sand/water exhibit.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Looks like such a neat place!! Camen sure looks older with his new haircut. What a cutie.

Sara Teter said...

Thanks! I can't believe how close "B"-Day is either. And you have less than I! I keep watching your blog for any baby news. (where are you belly pics?) Adam and Val finally satisfied my curiosity for awhile. I'm starting to really get nervous! I always enjoy your blogs though. As expected, you always have great photos! =-D

The Dickinsons said...

Looks like fun. When are you due? You look cute pregnant. I'm sure you are getting to the point that you are ready to hold that precious baby in your arms. Trust me, I know the feeling. By the time I had Elijah, I felt like I had been "eternally pregnant". HA!

Good luck...cannot wait to "meet" your little one through pictures.