Thursday, February 03, 2011

Cousins

It was so good to meet up with my dear cousins, Rachelle Himelick and Christy Lindahl, last week.  We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs catching up during our 2-hour lunch.  Christy has a brand new baby and I was so delighted to get to meet her!

We were quite the crew at Chic-Fil-a.  The restaurant wasn't too busy and they didn't mind our 2-hour lunch at all. :-)

Christy and little Lake.

Cousins!
(and Addyson since she wouldn't let me put her down)

All our children (tired out after their play-land adventures).

Since I was in Indy for school picture retake day at UBC, I had them stop by the school for some quick shots . . .

Becca, Sam, Kaylynn, and Sarah

Lake Arria at 17 days old

What a darling little baby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I didn't know Christy had a baby!

Misty said...

What fun! Lake is adorable and Rachelle's little ones are as cute as ever =)

Jana said...

Aawww... I loved seeing your pictures!! How fun!! Your pictures of Little Lake turned out so good!!!