Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Fever!

We have Spring Fever in a really bad way!  I was so thankful for the warmer weather that we had last week and the kids LOVED being able to go outside! I knew it wouldn't last (even snowed a little yesterday), but we loved it while it was here!

We love our front porch, oh yes we do!

Our first stroller ride of the year. They hadn't been in there 5 minutes when Addy discovered she could reach her hand through the middle to get to Clayton.  This could make for some interesting stroller rides. :-)

Come on Spring!!

The house is open!  :-)

Clayton loves to shut the door and Addy loves to open it.

In this little video clip, watch how Addy considers going in through the window since Clayton is holding the door!  :-)  Oh my! Some days I feel like I need to wear black and white stripes and carry a whistle!  :-)

7 comments:

The Salisburys said...

This is hilarious! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I referee all day and sometimes I get so weary somedays I wanna' just say 'FIGHT' and let them go at it! We cannot wait for warm weather either!

Anonymous said...

LEt me assure you that it never ends, a couple yrs ago I gave Susan a stainless steel mixer, Travis said mom I always wanted one like that and anyway Susan doesn't bake, Susan says how does he know I don't bake. 37 yrs old and still reverting back to kids again. I had to laugh. Love your videos the kids area adorable, although Addy walks like me right now here's a leg there's a leg but I'm sure she will improve. :) Gina

Jana said...

That video is so funny! Clayton just screams "all boy"!!! We can't WAIT for spring, either!! Mark worked on getting our garden spot ready yesterday!!!

Anonymous said...

Kids in action! Love your little videos, Brenda. Makes me feel like I'm there with them. Miss you all. Love, Clayton and Addyson's grandma Herring. :}

Anonymous said...

I am ready to be out side too. I want to come and play with Clayton and Addy on the front porch too. They look like they are having fun. Love you all. Great Grandma Herring.

Dixie said...

Love the video! It reminds me very much of my own childrens actions!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll break up more fights in the days ahead ;) love the video!
Leanna